Nags Hall Garden Centre
Outdoor Plant Sales Person:
This is the ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic plant sales person to work within our newly developed plant area. If you are passionate about plants and enjoy working as part of a team we will provide training and support to enable you to assist our extensive and varied customer base as well as developing new clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating your love of plants to our customers, establishing and maintaining customer relationships and understanding individual needs.
- Processing customer orders, and ordering stock.
- Working with the computer controlled stock system (experience not essential – full training will be given)
- Supporting other staff as and when required.
In order to succeed in the role, you must
- Have a keen interest in horticulture.
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels
- Be self-motivated
- Be organised, effective and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Computer proficient
- Driving Licence
Remuneration will reflect your knowledge and experience
please send your CV with covering letter detailing your relevant experience to ;
Knights Garden Centre,
Kitchens and Interiors
Kitchen Designer & Sales:
Knights Kitchens and Interiors
Part of the Knights family business that has now been operating in Godstone Surrey for over 70 years. The department has been operating for 5 years supplying quality interior furniture and kitchens from concept to installation.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative, enthusiastic and deadline driven person to join this exciting and ambitious business.
We are looking for a person with an architectural eye, an ability to communicate facts clearly, present original ideas and produce beautiful detailed drawings for our clients
Within this role you will provide a complete customer experience from initial greeting to installation.
You should be service orientated, identifying ways to achieve the best outcome and with confidence to manage customer projects within our showroom and the clients home.
You will be enthusiastic with ability to use your initiative, manage and own the project at hand.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to
• Greeting customers and handling initial enquiries within the showroom
• Carrying out site visits when convenient for the client so will include some evenings
• Produce detailed kitchen designs using AutoCAD
• Ensuring all components for the project are ordered and that the installation team complete the project within the specified time frame
To be able to achieve this you will be
• An organised person who can manage multiple projects at one time
• Able to build up a relationship with customers and identify their needs
• A confident working knowledge of Microsoft Office and IT
• Available to work some evenings and weekends
• Some kitchen design experience and training in AutoCAD systems is preferable
If you are interested in being part of our growing team, apply in writing or email your CV
Knights Garden Centre,