Knights Garden Centre Website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, Knights Garden Centre Website uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users' experience by customising our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
- 1. When signing up for a My Knights card we will collect personal information from you.
- 2. Any personal information you give us is safe and confidential. Knights Garden Centre EPOS provider store all your information on a secure server and never share any of your personal details with anybody outside Knights Garden Centre for their mailing or marketing purposes. However, we may disclose your information if asked to do so by the police or any other regulatory or Government authority investigating suspected illegal activities.
- 3. You can view or amend your details by logging into your account on our website or by contacting us using the details on the bottom of this policy. You can also contact Knights Garden Centre to request written details of the personal information we hold about you.
- 4. If you wish to be deleted from the My Knights loyalty scheme, please either:
- a. Contact us using the details at the bottom of this policy, requesting to be deleted from the scheme.
- b. Unsubscribe from e-mails and cancel your My Knights card when you login to your account on the Knights Garden Centre website, www.knightsgardencentres.com
- c. Unsubscribe from emails and cancel your card by using the link on a personal marketing email.
How we contact you
- 5. Knights Garden Centre will send you newsletters by email to update you on events, promotions and products. If you do not wish to receive these newsletters you can unsubscribe from them at any time using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email.
- 6. By providing your details, you agree that Knights Garden Centre can contact you to send you personal marketing emails, including sending you ‘Points redeeming’ vouchers at the end of the year and informing you that your points will be cleared down, (please see the Terms and Conditions). The MyKnights loyalty scheme needs to send you these emails to work correctly. Therefore, if you do not wish to receive these personal emails you will not, unfortunately, be able to be part of the scheme and your customer and card details will be deleted. If you no longer wish to be part of the MyKnights loyalty scheme, please look at the section above, ‘Personal Information’ to inform you of how to be deleted from the scheme.
How we use your data
- 7. We use your contact details to send you information we think is relevant to you. We will usually contact you using the email you provided at the time of registration. We may occasionally use your postal address to send you news updates and personalized invitations. We may also use your phone number if we need to contact you and other contact options have failed.
- 8. Knights Garden Centre, and our third-party advertisement and content providers, may collect information about your internet connection and website-use, such as the URL you came from, your IP address, the web pages viewed during your visit and search terms you entered on our website. We use this information to help us make improvements to our website and online services.
- 9. Knights Garden Centre EPOS provider will collect information about customer purchases. They may analyze this information to understand a customer’s shopping behavior and to send customers relevant offers and promotions.
How to contact Knights Garden Centre
• Pop in and see us or write to HR, Knights Garden Centre, Oxted Road, Godstone, RH9 8DB.
• Phone us on 01883 742275
• Use the ‘Contact’ page on our website, www.knightsgardencentres.com