Terms and Conditions
MyKnights Card Scheme
These terms and conditions govern the MyKnights card scheme and are correct as of May 2018.
- Application for a MyKnights card will be treated as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Further terms and conditions may be found on vouchers and promotions and customers who use these will be considered to have accepted any additional terms and conditions. Knights Garden Centre reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by giving one month’s notice. Customers who continue to use the MyKnights card after such notice will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
- Knights Garden Centre may decline to issue a MyKnights card.
- Customers can choose to leave the scheme at any time by contacting us.
- All customers must be over 18 years of age and be residents of England. Knights Garden Centre may refuse an application for any reason.
- Each customer may have one MyKnights account only. Knights Garden Centre reserves the right to close or merge additional accounts at any time. Customers who live at and have accounts registered at the same address may not join their accounts together. We do not issue additional cards for the same account.
- Customers must keep Knights Garden Centre informed of any changes to their personal details. Knights Garden Centre cannot be held responsible for any loss of vouchers, promotions or points due to inaccurate or missing customer details.
- Knights Garden Centre can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing points accrued, if we have reason to believe a customer is abusing the scheme or associated offers.
- MyKnights card is valid in Knights Garden Centre Nags Hall and Knights Garden Centre Betchworth, as well as online at www.knightsgardencentres.com.
- The scheme is only for personal and consumer use.
- Knights Garden Centre may terminate the scheme at any time by giving one month’s notice.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions in store or in hard copy form may not reflect the most recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions can be found at www.knightsgardencentres.com.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 and they are in line with EU GDPR legislation May 2018.
- Further information can be found online at www.knightsgardencentres.com.
- The MyKnights card, vouchers and promotions are issued by and remain the property of Knights Garden Centre. However, Knights Garden Centre cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the customer failing to keep them safe.
- Some vouchers or promotions will have an expiry date. They cannot be used or participated in after this date. Lost vouchers will not be reissued.
- Promotional Items are subject to availability and will be on selected lines only.
- Please present the voucher or promotion to the cashier before they begin to ring in your purchase.
- ‘Points Redeeming’ vouchers can be used to purchase any product and can be used in conjunction with other offers. However, the following applies to other vouchers:
- One voucher per transaction and per customer.
- Vouchers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Gift cards/vouchers, gas and concession products are excluded from money off vouchers.
My Knights points
- The standard number of points you will collect are one My Knights Card point for every £1 you spend. However, the number of points collected can vary. Points will be added to your MyKnights Card account at the time you buy products.
- If you forget your MyKnights Card you will need to present your receipt within one month of the transaction with your MyKnights Card to be able to collect your points.
- After shopping online at Knightsgardencentres.com, your points will automatically be uploaded onto your MyKnights Card account within five days of purchasing your products.
- Points are not available on gift vouchers and gift cards.
- Knights Garden Centre reserves the right to withdraw points from promotions and offers without notice.
- Customers will not receive points on products that they have purchased using points.
- Each year, on 31st December, every 500 points that you have collected on your MyKnights Card will be converted to a £5.00 ‘Points Redeeming’ voucher that will emailed to you, or if you joined the scheme when an email address was not needed these vouchers will be posted to you. You can spend these vouchers in store at either Knights Garden Centre Nags Hall or Knights Garden Centre Betchworth between January and March. These vouchers will have an expiry date on them; if you fail to use your vouchers by the expiry date you will not be compensated for loss of points or loss of vouchers. Any left-over points, less than 500, will be left on your card.
Spending My Knights points
- You will not be able to spend your points until you have registered your MyKnights card. You can register you card on our website, Knightsgardencentres.com.
- One point is worth one penny to spend on products in store. We will not exchange MyKnights Card points for cash and the offer is non-transferable
- Spending points may be subject to network availability in store.
- You will need to provide a receipt, as proof of purchase, to return an item to us.
- If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your My Knights Card account. If you return a product that has been purchased with points you will be refunded in points; no cash will be given out.