This pond heater offers the possibility to use the filter equipment also during the winter season. The advantages of this are evident: clear water also in winter, a stable biological balance and no recoil in early spring, whereas during a period of frost, the pond will locally remain frost-free.
Advantages for your fish and the biological functioning of the pond:
- Supply of oxygen
- During a period of frost, the pond will locally be kept frost-free, no matter its size or water capacity. Consequently the water will remain oxygen rich.
- Harmful gases will disappear
- Harmful gases can escape from the pond water through the ice-free hole.
- Development of micro-organisms
- During the winter period the water will remain a fraction warmer than it would be normally. This will stimulate the development of micro-organisms.
We are delivering locally at £5.00 to the following postcode areas:-
RH1, RH2, RH3, RH4, RH7, RH8, RH9, TN8, TN16, CR3, CR5, CR6, KT20.
We are delivering locally at £7.50 to the following postcode areas:-
CR2, CR8, RH6, RH10, RH11, RH18, RH19, BR6, TN7, TN13, TN14, KT18, SM7.
We are delivering locally at £10.00 to the following postcode areas:-
BR2, BR4, SM5, CR0, KT21, KT22, KT23.
Write a review about "Velda Pond heater 300 watt"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Velda Pond heater 300 watt” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !
If you are looking for more information about this product, please visit our garden centre in Surrey where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you. Please visit our contact page to see our opening hours.
Knights Nags Hall,
Godstone, Surrey, RH9 8DB
Knights Plant Centre,
Betchworth, Surrey, RH3 7DF
Our staff are ready to help and happy to answer all your questions to help you to make the right choice, so pop in-store now. We look forward to seeing you soon.